Saturday, November 7, 2009

BIB

Well, we are now the proud caretakers of a sweet kitty who joined our family yesterday.


Meet "Bib": she is a one year old, dark ginger tabby with a snow white bib on her chest (hence the name ) ,white belly and four white feet and greenish amber eyes.


My stepdaughter graceously gifted her to us as we where looking for a good mouser .
We occasionally have a mouse in the house and apparently they are getting smarter each year concerning getting trapped. So, we decided a cat would be the best move.
She will be a indoor cat only from now on and i think she likes it :


loves watching tv too:



she follows me around wherever i go,right now she's sleeping by my feet under the pc desk and she slept on the foot of our bed all night.I love having a cat in the house,it is so calming and relaxing.I had a calico cat for 15 years until she passed away 6 years ago and not had one since then.I love it, she'll be my little buddy and companion.

1 comment:

Restless Knitter said...

What a cutie, and such a fitting name.